I was reading over /docs/2.0/user/intro/overview.html and there is
a note about the perchild MPM saying that "as of this writing this
MPM isn't working". Is that still the case?

Re: MPM question... [ In reply to ]
Frank Wiles wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I was reading over /docs/2.0/user/intro/overview.html and there is
> a note about the perchild MPM saying that "as of this writing this
> MPM isn't working". Is that still the case?

as far as I know that's correct, but I'm not 100% sure.

--Geoff

Re: MPM question... [ In reply to ]
Geoffrey Young wrote:

> Frank Wiles wrote:
>
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> I was reading over /docs/2.0/user/intro/overview.html and there is

That doc is very old and very outdated. Doug wrote it about 5-6 years ago
and then we adjusted it a bit, but it's still not quite good. May be the
best approach is to kill it completely and then re-add only parts that you
know are good.

Re: MPM question... [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 14:39:52 -0800
Stas Bekman <stas@stason.org> wrote:

> Geoffrey Young wrote:
> >
> > Frank Wiles wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Everyone,
> >>
> >> I was reading over /docs/2.0/user/intro/overview.html and there is
>
> That doc is very old and very outdated. Doug wrote it about 5-6 years
> ago and then we adjusted it a bit, but it's still not quite good. May
> be the best approach is to kill it completely and then re-add only
> parts that you know are good.

Yeah actually I've been re-reading most of the site lately getting
ready to suggest some big changes to a few pages to help out the
newer ( and sometimes less techie ) users.

I'll add the overview page to the list I want to redo.