Frank Wiles <frank@wiles.org>
http://www.wiles.org
---------------------------------
Re: mod_perl article patch [ In reply to ]
Frank Wiles wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Attached is a patch that will put a link up to the article I wrote
> for SysAdmin in January. It's republished on one of my sites because
> SysAdmin doesn't have a version online.

Hope you are not breaking your contract with them by publishing it online ;)

> I put it underneath the SysAdmin section since it was originally
> published there.

Applied! Thanks Frank ;-)

http://gozer.ectoplasm.org/ F9BF E0C2 480E 7680 1AE5 3631 CB32 A107 88C3A5A5
Re: mod_perl article patch [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 24 May 2005 15:03:35 +0800
"Philippe M. Chiasson" <gozer@ectoplasm.org> wrote:

> Frank Wiles wrote:
> > Hi Everyone,
> >
> > Attached is a patch that will put a link up to the article I wrote
> > for SysAdmin in January. It's republished on one of my sites
> > because SysAdmin doesn't have a version online.
>
> Hope you are not breaking your contract with them by publishing it
> online ;)

hehehe nope I checked on it. I can republish it online 90 days
after it appears in print. Thanks!