configuration
change.

Gozer out.
Re: svn mailer configuration change [ In reply to ]
On Nov 17, 2004, at 2:23 PM, Philippe M. Chiasson wrote:

> It's supposed to be this:
>
> checkins into [svn]/asf/perl/modperl/docs => docs-cvs@

s/docs-cvs/modperl-docs-cvs/

Re: svn mailer configuration change [ In reply to ]
--On Wednesday, November 17, 2004 2:23 PM -0800 "Philippe M. Chiasson"
<gozer@ectoplasm.org> wrote:

> It's supposed to be this:
>
> checkins into [svn]/asf/perl/modperl/docs => docs-cvs@
> checkins into [svn]/asf/perl/modperl/ => modperl-cvs@
>
> And it does work, the only problem being that checking into the docs
> sub-repos
> generate 2 mails, going to each mailing-list. I suspect it's a simple
> configuration
> change.

I just made a tweak to the mailer config and it seems correct now. (I
replayed a docs commit email and only saw one email: none to modperl-cvs@)

Please let me know if we need to tweak something further. Thanks! -- justin

Re: svn mailer configuration change [ In reply to ]
> I just made a tweak to the mailer config and it seems correct now. (I
> replayed a docs commit email and only saw one email: none to modperl-cvs@)
>
> Please let me know if we need to tweak something further. Thanks! --
> justin

just in case it matters, I just made a commit within
httpd-test/perl-framework/Apache-Test and it hasn't shown up on
test-cvs@httpd.apache.org yet (after 30 minutes or so). it could be that
email is slow, but my modperl commit showed up right away.

--Geoff

Re: svn mailer configuration change [ In reply to ]
Geoffrey Young wrote:
>>I just made a tweak to the mailer config and it seems correct now. (I
>>replayed a docs commit email and only saw one email: none to modperl-cvs@)
>>
>>Please let me know if we need to tweak something further. Thanks! --
>>justin
>

> just in case it matters, I just made a commit within
> httpd-test/perl-framework/Apache-Test and it hasn't shown up on
> test-cvs@httpd.apache.org yet (after 30 minutes or so). it could be that
> email is slow, but my modperl commit showed up right away.

ack, scratch that - it just showed up, but I filtered it to the wrong
directory :)

sorry...

--Geoff