Mailing List Archive

4 pods are ready to go, philippe
cc'ing the list, in case someone will want to help philippe and/or have
a go at the other remaining pod files.

Philippe, I've prepared these 4 files for you:
src/docs/2.0/api/Apache/CmdParms.pod
src/docs/2.0/api/Apache/Command.pod
src/docs/2.0/api/Apache/Directive.pod
src/docs/2.0/api/Apache/Module.pod

All the functions are inside, sorted and all is needed to is to fill in
all possible ways to invoke those (consult the .xs and .h files to get
the full picture), including optional arguments and their default
values. and tests covering those things are needed. those tests can be
turned into examples once working, at least that's how i did it, tests
first, then the docs and examples.

If you aren't sure about some of those start an unsupported API section
(see for example src/docs/2.0/api/Apache/RequestRec.pod the end of)
so the methods are there, but we don't commit to them. and if you add
any to this section insert them into todo/api_status.

finally I've left some comments for you in the API section, that deal
with readwrite/readonly status of struct accessors. make sure that the
docs reflect the reality, since at the moment they don't (the
autogenerator didn't pick all forms).

Thanks Philippe.

p.s. besides these 4 files we need to start and finish these:

src/docs/2.0/api/Apache.pod
src/docs/2.0/api/Apache/Connection.pod
src/docs/2.0/api/Apache/HookRun.pod
src/docs/2.0/api/Apache/Log.pod
src/docs/2.0/api/Apache/SubRequest.pod
src/docs/2.0/api/Apache/URI.pod
src/docs/2.0/api/Apache/Util.pod
src/docs/2.0/api/ModPerl/Util.pod

and a few others which aren't API (Registry and stuff).