Mailing List Archive

Applikation for the rubrique mod_perl Related Software
Basel, Mittwoch, 26. November 2003, 10:50:47

*Applikation for the rubrique mod_perl Related Software*

Hello docs-dev

Here another application which might be added to your list. Thanks.

---------------------------

Content Management Systems

---------------------------

Mason-CM (http://mason-cm.itassistance.biz/)

Mason-CM is a web content management system for arbitrary any file based web productions. It’s optimized to manage multiple sites of SMB’s, together with multiple graphic designer companies or professional content contributors.

It is written using the Mason templating and scripting system. Therefore content components using the Mason Syntax are checked for syntax errors. Anyhow, as it does not interfere with the way you build your sites, Mason-CM is a good start for Mason newbies. They can manage the new Mason styled sites, but also the existing sites created with any technology as HTML, CGI and scripts. Lost but not least, it's made to manage any file system remotely.

Mason-CM has all the basic needs of web content management as versioning, rollback, staging and productive area, trashcan, locking and search. Files, ascii or binaries, can be viewed or downloaded.

---------------------------

Best Regards Christian - c.hauser@itassistance.ch -

http://www.itassistance.biz/

IT assistance GmbH
Lange Gasse 6
CH-4052 Basel

tel +41-61-272 02 04
mob +41-79-322 09 46
fax +41-1-274 21 05

Re: Applikation for the rubrique mod_perl Related Software [ In reply to ]
C.Hauser - IT assistance GmbH wrote:
> Basel, Mittwoch, 26. November 2003, 10:50:47
>
> *Applikation for the rubrique mod_perl Related Software*
>

> Hello docs-dev
>

> Here another application which might be added to your list. Thanks.
[...]

Thanks Christian,

I've committed a denser description. Will appear online within 6 hours.