Mailing List Archive

Re: cvs commit: modperl-docs/src/docs/2.0/os/win32 faq.pod config.cfg config.pod install.pod
It's a good idea to have the text on the next para after =item, since it
renders the immediate text in bold (as titles). Since you have items
that span across several paras, you get part of the text in bold and
part in plain, which doesn't look very good. Check the rendered version of:

Re: cvs commit: modperl-docs/src/docs/2.0/os/win32 faq.pod config.cfg config.pod install.pod [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 3 Jan 2003, Stas Bekman wrote:

> It's a good idea to have the text on the next para after =item, since it
> renders the immediate text in bold (as titles). Since you have items
> that span across several paras, you get part of the text in bold and
> part in plain, which doesn't look very good.

Thanks for pointing that out - I'll change that tonight ...

--
best regards,
randy