Mailing List Archive

Can't Configure ASP for Apache2.2
Hi

I've managed to configure mod_perl and get the printenv.pl test page
working, but I'm now stuck trying to configure & test ASP...

I'm new to Apache and am trying to set-up ASP for a test intranet on my
Wintel desktop box (XP SP2). Apache2.2 is up and running, and mod_perl
(5.8) appears to have been installed and configured successfully as
well. I've done all this via the instructions at
http://www.apache-asp.org/install.html and using the various compiled
Win binaries/exe's provided by Randy Kobes.

I'm now at the stage where I think I should have ASP installed, but I
don't seem to have anything to indicate this; no ASP entries in my conf
file and no "/asp" directory in my "/Apache2.2". directory.

Where do I go from here? How can I tell if ASP is installed? If it is
installed, what are the next steps for me to configure it so that I can
get a test.asp page displayed?

I can supply further info as required, including my conf file if it will
help!

Thanks for any and all help!

Simon Wray
Senior Software Engineer

Xchanging
Endeavour Drive, Basildon, Essex SS14 3WF

Direct: +44 (0)1268 643864
Home: +44 (0)1702 600488
Fax: +44 (0)1702 353276
Email: simon.wray@xchanging.com
Web: http://www.xchanging.com/

The contents of this email are confidential to the ordinary user of the
e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If
you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may not copy, forward,
disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever.
If you have received this e-mail in error please e-mail the sender by
replying to this message.