me?

R,
Bruno Marcucci

Re: APACHE::ASP Tutorial [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 29 Nov 2005, Bruno Marcucci wrote:
> I already did anything to try to install ASP into APACHE. In CPAN shows
> that everything is installed, but nothing works. Can you help me?

What sort of error messages are you seeing in your browser and in your
apache logs? What platform is this? What did you check that didn't work?
If you can try to answer that we might be able to help.

--
</chris>

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005, Thomas shared with Justice Radio in CoV:

Re: APACHE::ASP Tutorial [ In reply to ]
Yep, I can.

I saw all in txt files, like if you opened a text in the browser.
Seeing all asp commands. My platform is Debian Linux - Sarge. I
checked in CPAN shell and all seems to be installed.

Thanks Bruno

RE: APACHE::ASP Tutorial [ In reply to ]
Hi,
First of all, does your apache web server start? Have you checked the
necessary apache log files, e.g error_log kept in the apache/logs directory
?
Regards,
Andrew

Re: APACHE::ASP Tutorial [ In reply to ]
Bruno Marcucci wrote:

> Hi,
> I already did anything to try to install ASP into APACHE. In CPAN
> shows that everything is installed, but nothing works. Can you help
> me?
>
> R,
> Bruno Marcucci

i saw your quote and so i got the information regarding your query on the
net.
Just check out the below url.it consist of step by step process of
installation of asp in Apache.

http://www.apache-asp.org/install.html

Hope this will defianetly help you out.

Thank you