Mailing List Archive

Apache::ASP::Extra problems
Hi, im trying to install apache::asp:extra on my server but I get the
following error whenever I try to run the cpan install, any ideas how I can
sort it out? The systems running centos 4

cpan> install Bundle::Apache::ASP::Extra

Starting to warm up server...........

Server failed to start

Running make test

Can't test without successful make

Running make install

Make had returned bas status. Install seems impossible

Re: Apache::ASP::Extra problems [ In reply to ]
Stephen Hyde wrote:
> Hi, im trying to install apache::asp:extra on my server but I get the
> following error whenever I try to run the cpan install, any ideas how I can
> sort it out? The systems running centos 4
>
> cpan> install Bundle::Apache::ASP::Extra

CPAN usually lets you do a "force install Apache::ASP::Extra"...

the extra modules themselves probably have a test you need to get past.

Regards,

Josh