Mailing List Archive

Error loading DBI driver
Hi,

I am trying to load the DBD::Ingres module, which loads a shared library.

Under Apache::ASP this fails with the error: IImain: Cannot open
standard program channels

and the library exits thus killing Apache ;-(

Outside Apache/mod_perl everything works fine.
The strange thing is that it works under the PerlRun module, and after
opening all database connections from within PerlRun, I can safely
switch to my ASP code.

It appears that at the C-code level, StdOut/StdErr are not available as
file descriptors under mod_perl or ASP. Apparently ModPerl::PerlRun sets
this up correctly, and the library loads ok.

Any hints?

Thanks,

Harco

--
Harco de Hilster AT Consultancy Phone: +31(0)24-3527282