Mailing List Archive

[ANNOUNCE] "Practical mod_perl" book is released under Creative Commons license
Hi,

The complete "Practical mod_perl" book [1] is now available online under
the terms of the CreativeCommons [2] "Attribution Share-Alike License" [3].

Attribution: The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display, and
perform the work. In return, licensees must give the original author credit.

Share Alike: The licensor permits others to distribute derivative works
only under a license identical to the one that governs the licensor's work.

Thanks to all who have purchased our book so far. You can still get the
printed version from your favorite book store and it will certainly make a
nice "light" XMas present (hint, hint :).

[1] http://modperlbook.org/
[2] http://creativecommons.org/
[3] http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/

Eric Cholet and Stas Bekman

p.s. I've just put things together quickly, so if you find some problems
please let me know. I know the HTML is a bit broken, but it'll be fixed
soon. We also need to fix the copyright notices in the HTML version of the
book.