just pinging the list... after two weeks of advocacy on the main list, it's
time to start going out separate ways I think...

--Geoff
Re: ping [ In reply to ]
At 12:40 15/12/2000 -0500, Geoffrey Young wrote:
>just pinging the list... after two weeks of advocacy on the main list, it's
>time to start going out separate ways I think...

Clearly. One with a good voice should make a call to the list to switch here.

-- robin b.
Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!
Re: ping [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 15 Dec 2000, Geoffrey Young wrote:

> just pinging the list... after two weeks of advocacy on the main list, it's
> time to start going out separate ways I think...

Too few people are here to have a really good discussions. Otherwise I
agree with you.

Stas Bekman JAm_pH -- Just Another mod_perl Hacker
http://stason.org/ mod_perl Guide http://perl.apache.org/guide
mailto:stas@stason.org http://apachetoday.com http://logilune.com/