Mailing List Archive

Problem with apt-get dist-upgrade
Ciao a tutti,

if I try to dist-upgrade my N900 I get this error:

Nokia-N900:~# apt-get dist-upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Calculating upgrade... Failed
sudo: PreDepends: awk
E: Error, pkgProblemResolver::Resolve generated breaks, this may be caused by held packages.

I cannot understand what iit is really missing because I have,
naturally, busybox:

Nokia-N900:~# apt-get install awk
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package awk is a virtual package provided by:
gawk 1:3.1.4-2osso.2
mawk 1.3.3-11.1
busybox 3:1.10.2.legal-1osso30+0m5
You should explicitly select one to install.
E: Package awk has no installation candidate

Nokia-N900:~# dpkg -l busybox
| Status=Not/Inst/Cfg-files/Unpacked/Failed-cfg/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend
||/ Name Version Description
ii busybox 3:1.10.2.legal Tiny utilities for small and embedded system

What should I do?

--
Ciao
leandro