I would really loved to get a maemo, meego phone.

Any other prospects out there other than the N900?

f(t)
Re: LOST PHONE [ In reply to ]
On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 2:31 PM, Francisco Diaz Trepat - gmail
<francisco.diaztrepat@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all, sadly I lost my phone.

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. I suppose you didn't install SMSCON?

> Can I get hope from anyone? I need new one.
> I would really loved to get a maemo, meego phone.
> Any other prospects out there other than the N900?

I think today N900 is the only one available, and at least now the
price is half of what it used to be, but... rumors are that Nokia's
MeeGo phone could be announced next week. There are also rumors that
LG has a MeeGo smartphone being demonstrated, maybe also this month.
But LG demonstrated a MeeGo (or was it Moblin?) phone more than a year
ago that was never released, so who knows when (or if) something will
actually be available to purchase.
Re: LOST PHONE [ In reply to ]
http://www.slashgear.com/nokia-n950-meego-phone-named-very-elegant-hardware-says-cto-video-22135076/

<http://www.slashgear.com/nokia-n950-meego-phone-named-very-elegant-hardware-says-cto-video-22135076/>like