But my desktops do not work.

I keep on investigating, and I can navigate desktops right to left and left
to right, I can keep my finger or pointer down until the config mode is set,
and I can click on the time to display the upper menu with the clock battery
etc.

Any clues?

I sure I have restarted the phone and it keeps happening.

f(t)
Re: Urgent: Desktop clicks don't work (notifications also no go) [ In reply to ]
Guys after a second restart, my desktops are accepting the clicks.

I would imagine my first restart only happened in my head as I cannot find
any explanation on why a second restart would be any different from a first
one.

But I wouldn't discard the incident completely.

Meego First though, please nokia don't give up, don't let us down,

f(t)

Re: Urgent: Desktop clicks don't work (notifications also no go) [ In reply to ]
I have had the same thing happen to me before. It usually happens
when I have had it on for more then 3 days and a restart usually
fixes it.

On 3/19/11, Francisco Diaz Trepat - gmail

--
DY
Re: Urgent: Desktop clicks don't work (notifications also no go) [ In reply to ]
Hi,

If the application shortcut on a desktop does not work, it could be a
problem with some Home applet, making hildon-home to jam and unable to
respond to the tap. Next time you can try if "pkill hildon-home"
(restarts hildon-home) in X terminal is enough to recover from it. If
that's the case, you'd need to find out the guilty Home applet next...

-Kimmo