Hi to all,

its maybe FAQ question but i dont find any suitable info.

Is there are method to change default Ctrl+Shift+x keybinding that start
osso-xterm to something else?

Which component handle this keybinding? Matchbox?

Thanks for answers.

--
WBR Lavruschenko Oleksandr
Re: n900+maemo5+osso-xterm keybingind [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 2011-02-25 at 14:04 +0200, ext KpykcÑŠ wrote:
> Hi to all,
>
> its maybe FAQ question but i dont find any suitable info.
>
> Is there are method to change default Ctrl+Shift+x keybinding that start
> osso-xterm to something else?
>
> Which component handle this keybinding? Matchbox?

The window manager / desktop application aka. hildon-desktop.

It's hard-coded here (line 621):
http://maemo.gitorious.org/fremantle-hildon-desktop/hildon-desktop/blobs/master/src/main.c

-Kimmo

Re: n900+maemo5+osso-xterm keybingind [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 25 Feb 2011, Hämäläinen Kimmo wrote:

> On Fri, 2011-02-25 at 14:04 +0200, ext KpykcÑŠ wrote:
> The window manager / desktop application aka. hildon-desktop.
>
> It's hard-coded here (line 621):
> http://maemo.gitorious.org/fremantle-hildon-desktop/hildon-desktop/blobs/master/src/main.c

Thanks. Ok, as redefining things in source code is different story, than i try
to redefine question.

Can you suggest any tool in repos which capable to create new (additional)
keybindings?
I tried to search via apt-cache for "shortcut" or "keybind", but dont find
anything suitable.

--
WBR Lavruschenko Oleksandr
Re: n900+maemo5+osso-xterm keybingind [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 8:23 AM, KpykcÑŠ <kpykcb@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 25 Feb 2011, Hämäläinen Kimmo wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 2011-02-25 at 14:04 +0200, ext KpykcÑŠ wrote:
>> The window manager / desktop application aka. hildon-desktop.
>>
>> It's hard-coded here (line 621):
>>
>> http://maemo.gitorious.org/fremantle-hildon-desktop/hildon-desktop/blobs/master/src/main.c
>
> Thanks. Ok, as redefining things in source code is different story, than i
> try to redefine question.
>
> Can you suggest any tool in repos which capable to create new (additional)
> keybindings?
> I tried to search via apt-cache for "shortcut" or "keybind", but dont find
> anything suitable.

http://wiki.maemo.org/Remapping_keyboard

Also check for "shortcutd" from the repositories.