any experiences? comments?

Thanks and merry christmass

f(t)
Re: Christmass Vim wish (color scheme) [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 24 Dec 2010, 11:41:34 GMT, Francisco Diaz Trepat - gmail <francisco.diaztrepat@gmail.com> wrote:

> PLEASE can any one help me to have a clear color scheme for my n900?

:set background=dark

I can't remember: what's the default colour scheme in X Terminal? If it's white-on-black, I can add the above to the default settings for Maemo's vim package.

HTH,

Andrew

--
Andrew Flegg -- mailto:andrew@bleb.org  |  http://www.bleb.org/
Maemo Community Council member<Attachment>  Screenshot-20101224-083508.png
Re: Christmass Vim wish (color scheme) [ In reply to ]
:set background=dark

Re: Christmass Vim wish (color scheme) [ In reply to ]
I'll check molokai (milk in russian?) thanks.

to all the rest I have set background dark on my .vimrc but as vim's
own help on set background says, "Setting this option does not change
the background color, it tells Vim what the background color looks
like. For changing the background color, see |:hi-normal|."

But I don't think my background is the problem I just need a better
combination...

thanks,
f(t)

Re: Christmass Vim wish (color scheme) [ In reply to ]
> to all the rest I have set background dark on my .vimrc but as vim's
> own help on set background says, "Setting this option does not change
> the background color, it tells Vim what the background color looks
> like. For changing the background color, see |:hi-normal|."

darkground=dark is not supposed to change your bg color but to inform
vim that used colors must be visible on a dark background.
You should try it.

Re: Christmass Vim wish (color scheme) [ In reply to ]
as you can easily see in the image from my first mail/or my
description this is not happenning

If you see line 8 of evening.vim you will see that set background dark is there.

Also I have it in my .vimrc as I stated before.

f(t)

Re: Christmass Vim wish (color scheme) [ In reply to ]