Mailing List Archive

Prey Project/Anti-theft software
Hello!

I found this very interesting anti-theft software, called the Prey Project. I have a N900 and I want to install such a software on my mobile. Do you know if it is possible to install it on N900? If yes, could you please tell me how to do this?
If it is not available for N900, do you know if there is any way to make it compatible with the phone. I really want to want to protect my phone against thieves so I am willing to pay for such a software and I am sure that many other N900 users would agree me.

Thanks,
Dimitris