Ovi Store is currently not available for your device.
Please check back as new Nokia devices are being added frequently.
You can also visit http://store.ovi.com on your PC for help and information about compatible devices.
What could be the problem it was ok before.
Regards
Khalid
--
Sent from my Nokia N900 using Nokia Messaging
Re: Ovi store webpage not working on N900 [ In reply to ]
Am Sonntag, den 27.06.2010, 16:58 +0000 schrieb khalid.reach@gmail.com:
> We're sorry
> Ovi Store is currently not available for your device.

I get "Upgrade your Nokia N900 to enter Ovi Store" at least. :P

> What could be the problem it was ok before.

Tell us which browser related 3rd party apps you have installed that
might have changed your useragent string. :)

When opening the browser, entering the address "about:config" in the
location field, clicking "I'll be careful, I promise!" and entering
"useragent" in the Filter field, is the value of
"general.useragent.override" different from the value of
"general.useragent.vendor"?
If so, copy the value from vendor to override and try to access Ovi
Store again.

andre
--
Andre Klapper (maemo.org bugmaster)

Re: Ovi store webpage not working on N900 [ In reply to ]
On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 7:58 PM, khalid.reach@gmail.com
<khalid.reach@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is anyone facing problem to login or view ovi store on N900

A lot of people are complaining about it on talk.maemo.org as well.
It's probably a server problem. Calm down and do not try to adjust
your device ;-).

--
Ville M. Vainio
http://tinyurl.com/vainio
Re: Ovi store webpage not working on N900 [ In reply to ]
Dear Andre
Thanks for your reply i followed your steps but couldn't find " general.useragent.override but there is "general.useragent.vendor" available & the value for it is FireFox/3.5 Maemo Browser 1.7.4.8 RX-51 N900
Regards
Khalid

Re: Ovi store webpage not working on N900 [ In reply to ]
Okay Ville,
Noted your advice.
Hope Nokia resolves this soon.
Regards
Khalid

Re: Ovi store webpage not working on N900 [ In reply to ]
I have this same problem. I checked my about:config and have neither useragent.vendor or useragent.override. Any advice?

Re: Ovi store webpage not working on N900 [ In reply to ]
Right, in my case Ovi Store in my phone language setting in spanish is not
working, I have to set up my phone in English from now to access Ovi Sotre.
My problem began few hours after last maintenance period. Hope they could
resolve soon.

On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 20:59, Ville M. Vainio <vivainio@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 7:58 PM, khalid.reach@gmail.com
> <khalid.reach@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is anyone facing problem to login or view ovi store on N900
>
> A lot of people are complaining about it on talk.maemo.org as well.
> It's probably a server problem. Calm down and do not try to adjust
> your device ;-).
>
> --
> Ville M. Vainio
> http://tinyurl.com/vainio

L'ahir és història
El demà és un misteri
L'avui és un regal
Re: Ovi store webpage not working on N900 [ In reply to ]
On Sun, 2010-06-27 at 19:12 +0000, khalid.reach@gmail.com wrote:
> Okay Ville,
>
> Noted your advice.
>
> Hope Nokia resolves this soon.
>
> Regards
> Khalid
> --
> Sent from my Nokia N900 using Nokia Messaging

I've found the whole Ovi thing way over rated. For me it screwed up
more than it helped. I wouldn't shed a tear if it disappeared.
--
Best Regards,

Peter The Plumber