will only make the 770 of even more interest to each of us.

Roger

--
firstinitial lastname at gmail.com
Teleread (e-books: http://teleread.org/blog/)
Electric Forest (digital libraries: http://altheim.com/ef/)
Chess [ In reply to ]

It's GNU chess.

> Will it be possible to load in different chess engines?

I doubt it, unless there is some standard for chess engines... However,
I don't know details about the implementation.

BR, Kimmo

Chess [ In reply to ]
Yes, many chess engines are built to use a standard interface. Mostly I'm
familiar with it in its Windows incarnation but I'll look into the Linux
interface and what other engines might be viable.

Thanks,

Roger

--
firstinitial lastname at gmail.com <http://gmail.com>