Mailing List Archive

Internet Tablet Talk
Hi all,

Just letting you all know that we are launching today Internet Tablet Talk
(itT), an enthusiast site for internet tablet users. The site is fully featured
with up to date news, gallery, forums, news feeds, and links.

We invite developers and current Nokia 770 testers and users to post images in
the gallery. Developers can also upload screenshots of their applications in
the Screenshots gallery. If you would like to announce something, let us know
and we'll do our best to create an article for it as soon as we can.

Also, for those who have been following Maike Cane's 770 mini-blog over at Palm
InfoCenter, Mike has agreed to transfer to itT.

If you have the time, we hope you can visit the site and register for free!

http://www.internettablettalk.com

Thanks.

Reggie Suplido
Founder