needs the Nokia 770 dual voltage RS MMC cards, like some Nokia cell phones, or
work normal RS MMC cards too?

Ok,I don't read something about "dual voltage" in the specification of the
Nokia 770 but I just ask to be sure.

Sorry for posting this mail twice, first in maemo-developers and now in
maemo-user. I think this is now the right list for this question.

Regards

Bernd Lachner
RS MMC or dual voltage RS MMC cards for N770? [ In reply to ]
RS MMC or dual voltage RS MMC cards for N770? [ In reply to ]
Hi,

Nice to hear that it works. I was just going to ask from the HW guys but it seems
that I got the answer already :).
Actually I was planning to buy a 256 or 512 MB RS MMC
by myself too, since I would like to use my prototype for listening to music - the
sound quality of the headphone preamp is quite good, considering that I am using
high impedance headphones that are more demanding than average - Sennheiser HD-600.

Best Regards,
Karoliina Salminen
karoliina.t.salminen AT NOKIA DOT COM