somewhere tomorrow.

Unfortunately I have to cancel the fremantle on OBS meeting tomorrow
as I am not able to join it. I want to propose postponing the meeting
one week, so I can fix the armel building in the OBS and let the
builds run.

--
Niels Breet
maemo.org webmaster
Re: Fremantle on OBS status update [ In reply to ]
Hi

I did a quick search in maemo wiki and there is two pages that we could use
for this exercise in addition to the task page (
http://wiki.maemo.org/Task:Maemo_OBS)

http://wiki.maemo.org/OpenSuse_Build_Service/Fremantle_Setup
- this has one link to pmo. It would be nice if someone with access rights
could check if there's something useful there that can be shared.

http://wiki.maemo.org/OBS

I think the docs needs to be improved a bit so I'll try to find time to do
some wiki editing soon and update those pages to match the current
situation. I won't be editing the obs setup page but I plan to edit the
above OBS page to be an entry point for the maemo OBS.

Timo