Da: maemo-developers-bounces@maemo.org
[mailto:maemo-developers-bounces@maemo.org] Per conto di Michael Cronenworth
Inviato: lunedì 12 dicembre 2011 20:25
A: maemo-developers@maemo.org
Oggetto: Re: R: R: promotion to extras

emme750@gmail.com wrote:
> So, in my opinion, if Supertester have given the green light to these
applications, I think it's fair that they be promoted in extras.

IMHO, the person doing the promoting should become the maintainer. If not
that person, then certainly one of the users of the package wants to become
the maintainer.

Having maintainer-less packages promoted is irresponsible.

IRT the original e-mail, I'm all for dramatically lowering the promotion
requirements to a bare minimum. Maemo(MeeGo) is dead. People need to accept
it.