Mailing List Archive

Looking for someone to do a review of operator-name-cbs-widget-0.1 to make it something that can go into the repos/CSSU
I am looking for someone who can look at my operator-name-cbs-widget-0.1
and the libconnui-dev-0.1 package that its using and can check it over (the
code and especially the debian packaging configuration files) so it can be
brought up to the standards required for it to be added to the repositories
and to the CSSU.

Relavent files:
http://www.cncmods.net/files/libconnui-dev-0.1.zip
http://www.cncmods.net/files/libconnui-dev_0.1_armel.deb
http://www.cncmods.net/files/operator-name-cbs-widget-0.1.zip
http://www.cncmods.net/files/operator-name-cbs-widget_0.1_armel.deb

I have no idea what the requirements to get this into the repositories or
into the CSSU are so I am hoping someone else can help me work through this
and get it to the point where it can be added :) (and maybe one of these
days I will find out what to do with incoming cell broadcast SMS messages
on channels other than 50, like all those emergency alert messages people
keep going on about :)