Mailing List Archive

looking for feedback on operator-name-cbs-widget
I uploaded the first pass of my code here:
http://www.cncmods.net/files/operator-name-cbs-widget-0.1.zip

It works pretty good, it applies the patch and it displays the right output
(except for the operator name which I am still working on) but I want
further feedback on what I should be doing differently.

I dont plan to change it to use CDBS or anything like that, I am happy with
the Debian control files as they stand right now, I just want to know the
minimum I should be doing differently to make it a proper package worthy of
submitting to the repos (extras-devel or whatever) and hopefully eventually
to the cssu (assuming its suitable for that)