Mailing List Archive

Re: Fwd: VMPK & FluidSynth 0.1.0 for Meego Harmattan (Maemo is next?)
Hi,

It would be nice to have the virtual MIDI keybd VMPK and the excellent
soundfont sampler Fluidsynth on Maemo/ N900 also. It works on Harmattan
at the moment.

http://midi-clorianos.blogspot.com/2011/10/vmpk-fluidsynth-010-released.html

It should be pretty trivial to port it (see message below), but I am not
a programmer. Would be cool if someone could dive into this a bit!

Thanks in advance,

~D

(not subsribed to this mailinglist, plz reply to all)