using msysgit's GUI, as well as it's Bash shell...and all give the same
error.

Any suggestions?
Re: Garage Git Push Problem [ In reply to ]
2011/8/7 Jamie Thompson <lists.maemo-developers@jamie-thompson.co.uk>:

> Pushing to https://vcs.maemo.org/git/qwerkisync/
> error: Cannot access URL https://vcs.maemo.org/git/qwerkisync/, return
> code 22
> fatal: git-http-push failed
[..]
> Any suggestions?

FWIW I had to run 'git config --global --add http.sslVerify false'
before I could push this week. Wasn't so a few months ago IIRC.
(See, http.sslVerify option at
http://kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/git-config.html )

Regards,
Koos
Re: Garage Git Push Problem [ In reply to ]
On 2011-08-07 11:29 AM, koos vriezen wrote:
> FWIW I had to run 'git config --global --add http.sslVerify false'
> before I could push this week. Wasn't so a few months ago IIRC.
> (See, http.sslVerify option at
> http://kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/git-config.html )

Thanks for the reply. Sadly, I'd already found that information and
turned it on :(

...and I suspect pulling wouldn't have worked if there were SSL errors
as AFAIK pulling and pushing use the same transport?

I have this in my .git/config for this repo:
> [http]
> sslVerify = false

- Jamie
Re: Garage Git Push Problem [ In reply to ]
On 08/09/2011 03:39 PM, Jamie Thompson wrote:
> On 2011-08-07 11:29 AM, koos vriezen wrote:
>> FWIW I had to run 'git config --global --add http.sslVerify false'
>> before I could push this week. Wasn't so a few months ago IIRC.
>> (See, http.sslVerify option at
>> http://kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/git-config.html )
> Thanks for the reply. Sadly, I'd already found that information and
> turned it on :(
>
> ...and I suspect pulling wouldn't have worked if there were SSL errors
> as AFAIK pulling and pushing use the same transport?
Yes, that is correct. git actually just calls curl to do the network
negotiation.
> I have this in my .git/config for this repo:
>> [http]
>> sslVerify = false
I don't know if this will help you but I usually set an environment
variable that curl sees;

$ export GIT_SSL_NO_VERIFY=true

That allows me to not check SSL certs on the opposite end of git.

Hope that helps,

Regards,

Jeremiah