find it. Does anybody know where it's hiding?

regards,

Koen
Kernelsource + patches [ In reply to ]
Le Mercredi 25 Mai 2005 23:34, Koen Kooi a ?crit?:

> I've been trying to locate the kernelsources in
> http://repository.maemo.org/pool/maemo/ossw/source/, but I can't seem
> to find it. Does anybody know where it's hiding?

This is a good question, and leads me to another one :

How open the platform is ? Were some drivers developed under NDA, or
will the production kernel be fully available ? And will hardware
details such as components used, memory mapping, JTAG info and GPIO
usage be opened ?

Regards,
Alex
Kernelsource + patches [ In reply to ]