Mailing List Archive

2016-07-26 Meeting Minutes
Meeting held 2016-07-26 on FreeNode, channel #maemo-meeting
([logs](http://mg.pov.lt/maemo-meeting-irclog/%23maemo-
meeting.2016-07-26.log.html))

**Attending: **pichlo, Win7Mac, eekkelund, reinob, juiceme

**Partial: **chem|st

**Absent: **

**Summary of topics (ordered by discussion):**

* Topic Approve pending request on https://garage.maemo.org/admin/approve-pending.php
* Topic Coding Competition
* Topic Twitter account
* Topic MC e.V.

**(Topic Approve pending project request on https://garage.maemo.org/admin/approve-pending.php): **

* juiceme added Council to garage admin group
* juiceme approved project request

**(Topic Coding Competition): **

* Postponed CC by one month
* Submitting an entry: "we could also set up an ftp site where we place whatever comes via mailing list, in case people prefer to download it like that" reinob could handle this

**(Topic Twitter account): **

* Maemo community does not have twitter account
* eekkelund will make one (Maemo Community, @maemo_org)

**(Topic MC e.V.): **

* Choocing GA meeting dates
* Court fillings
* Win7Mac&reinob will candidate for board

**Action Items:**

* old items:
* Coding competition planning (eekkelund)
* The next GA meeting should be announced soon.
* new items:
* Set up ftp/sftp site for CC (reinob)
* Create twitter account for maemo community(eekkelund)

**Solved Action Items:**

Find out if https is doable