Dear friends and Maemoans, You probably are aware that we currently have
both Council elections and a Referendum going on.
Both votings will end this week, at midnight UTC on saturday 12th.
(that's just 4 days away now)

If you have not received voting tokens for both elections, please
contact the Council or me immediately.

On behalf of the outgoing Maemo Community Council,

Jussi Ohenoja

Re: Ongoing Election and Referendum [ In reply to ]
Hi Juice,

I got a token and voted for the referendum. I didn't get a token yet for the council election!

Bernardo.

Re: Ongoing Election and Referendum [ In reply to ]
OK, first, did you try to recover your token by pushing the button
"Get Token" from the election link;
http://maemo.org/vote/vote.php?election_id=44

After that you need to fill in your username and email, and the system
will automail the token to you again.
If, after that, you have not received your token in half an hour, then
I'll dig it for you from the database.

- Juice -

PS: did you get the TMO message I sent you yesterday?
I tried to reach you via IRC but could not find your nick...

Bernardo Reino kirjoitti 2015-09-09 11:17:
> Hi Juice,
>
> I got a token and voted for the referendum. I didn't get a token yet
> for the council election!
>
> Bernardo.
>
> On Wed Sep 9 06:33:31 2015 GMT+0200, juice wrote:
>>
>> Dear friends and Maemoans, You probably are aware that we currently
>> have
>> both Council elections and a Referendum going on.
>> Both votings will end this week, at midnight UTC on saturday 12th.
>> (that's just 4 days away now)
>>
>> If you have not received voting tokens for both elections, please
>> contact the Council or me immediately.
>>
>> On behalf of the outgoing Maemo Community Council,
>>
>> Jussi Ohenoja

- Juice -

Re: Ongoing Election and Referendum [ In reply to ]
On Wed 09 September 2015 11:27:41 juice wrote:
> PS: did you get the TMO message I sent you yesterday?
> I tried to reach you via IRC but could not find your nick...

No surprise :-)

[Notice] -NickServ- Information on reinob (account reinob):
[Notice] -NickServ- Registered : Dec 04 12:59:55 2014 (39w 6d 1h ago)
[Notice] -NickServ- Last addr : ~reinob@bb k.org
[Notice] -NickServ- Last seen : Aug 02 14:54:11 2015 (5w 2d 23h ago)
[Notice] -NickServ- Flags : HideMail

--
() ascii ribbon campaign
/\
Re: Ongoing Election and Referendum [ In reply to ]
I tried it....

Possible choices:
- Yes
- No