Best regards

--
Win7Mac/Gido Griese

Re: self-nomination [ In reply to ]
Huh, 15 seconds too late, what a mess...
;)

--
Win7Mac/Gido Griese

Re: self-nomination [ In reply to ]
"All deadlines are set at 23:59 UTC."

And you sent your email at 23:03:53 +0200 which is 21:03:53 +0000.

On Sunday 02 August 2015 23:03:53 Gido Griese wrote:
> Huh, 15 seconds too late, what a mess...
> ;)
>
> > Ok, just in case... here's my stunt:
> > Council election rules provide that if 4-6 candidates in first
> > round, "the 3 with the most votes are elected to the council".
> > This circumstance convinced me to opt in.
> >
> > My hope is that juiceme and peterleinchen get re-elected, they did
> > a pretty well job over the last year. So go vote for them +1.
> >
> > Will post some kind of candidacy declaration later over here:
> > http://wiki.maemo.org/Community_Council/Council_election_Q2_2015
> >
> > Best regards

Pali Rohár
pali.rohar@gmail.com
Re: self-nomination [ In reply to ]
As it happens, the Council needed to extend the nomination period due to
lack of confirmed candidates. This means that all candidates that have
announced running for council are accepted.

New candidates are accepted until Saturday 29th Aug 23:59:59 UTC.

- Juice -

Pali Rohár kirjoitti 2015-08-03 09:29:
> "All deadlines are set at 23:59 UTC."
>
> And you sent your email at 23:03:53 +0200 which is 21:03:53 +0000.
>
> On Sunday 02 August 2015 23:03:53 Gido Griese wrote:
>> Huh, 15 seconds too late, what a mess...
>> ;)
>>
>> > Ok, just in case... here's my stunt:
>> > Council election rules provide that if 4-6 candidates in first
>> > round, "the 3 with the most votes are elected to the council".
>> > This circumstance convinced me to opt in.
>> >
>> > My hope is that juiceme and peterleinchen get re-elected, they did
>> > a pretty well job over the last year. So go vote for them +1.
>> >
>> > Will post some kind of candidacy declaration later over here:
>> > http://wiki.maemo.org/Community_Council/Council_election_Q2_2015
>> >
>> > Best regards

- Juice -