Mailing List Archive

2015-01-13 Meeting Minutes
http://maemo.org/community/council/2015-01-13_meeting_minutes/

Meeting held 2015-01-13 on FreeNode, channel #maemo-meeting (logs
<http://mg.pov.lt/maemo-meeting-irclog/%23maemo-meeting.2015-01-13.log.html>
)

*Attending: *
Jussi Ohenoja (juiceme), Alexander Kozhevnikov (MentalistTraceur), Oksana
Tkachenko (Oksana/Wikiwide), Peter Leinchen (peterleinchen),

*Partial: *
Rüdiger Schiller (chem|st), Gido Griese (Win7Mac),

*Absent: *
William McBee (gerbick),

*Summary of topics (ordered by discussion):*

- Election system: automatic calculation of results and personal URL in
email
- Autobuilder: thumb toolchain and GCC versions
- IRC: cloaks and topic of the channel
- eV

*Topic (Election system): *

- If everything goes well, MentalistTraceur will take a look at the PHP
code <https://toosa.swagman.org/svn/maemo_elections> within another day
or two.
- juiceme:
the email template is in the DB, and it contains placeholders that are
filled by the user's email address and temporary token when the mail is
processed for sending.
it would be possible to add a personal URL mangled from the temporary
token to be inserted to the mail as well.

*Topic (Autobuilder): *

- MentalistTraceur asked in our techstaff IRC channel who is responsible
for the autobuilder's maintenance.
Hopefully, when we get a reply, we can ask that person directly about
the feasibility of thumb toolchain, and also about completeness and
compatible-versions of gcc across toolchains
<http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p=1456381&postcount=3>.
As warfare replied, freemangordon or merlin1991 maybe the people to ask
about autobuilder maintenance.

*Topic (IRC): *

- Topic of the channel should be changed, to reflect the current meeting
time. It can only be done by a channel operator.
- IRC cloaks can be given by GC; council cloak is actually being used as
access list entry in admin-channel
chem|st will send out an email to freenode again as xfade is
unresponsive ever since and generalAntilles is more on twitter than on any
of #our channels

*Topic (eV): *

- All member applications have been accounted for; chem|st has sent
emails to all of them. eV headcount is now 14, including founding members
- Win7Mac locked wiki page <http://wiki.maemo.org/MaemoCommunity_eV> so
that only logged-in users would be able to edit it

*Action Items:*

- -- old items:
- *Juiceme and chemist to clarify the bank account situation or e.V.*
- The selected Code of Conduct (KDE
<https://www.kde.org/code-of-conduct/>) still needs to be published
on (T)MO.
- Looking into automatic calculation of election results ...
- -- new items:
- Next week's tasks: possibly adding personal URL to email template
of election system...
- Contacting freemangordon and merlin1991 about autobuilder: thumb
target in auto-builder, GCC version in auto-builder?