Mailing List Archive

Acceptance of nomination
I accept the nomination from juiceme. I go by jackburton on the forums but my real name is Brandon Saxe. I have been using Nokia tablets and phones since the N800. My most significant contributions to the community have been in the form of several apps for the N900. I also helped document compiling kernels on the N9 for iptables and other support (I needed bluetooth tethering myself). I have been less involved in the community the past 5 months as I have had my first child. Things are normalizing now and I am reinvesting some of my free time back again to the community. It has been a very rewarding experience to contribute as well as get so much back. And it's a lot of fun. Oh, and I learn A LOT. I have no clue how exactly a council member contributes or has mandate, but I'm up for the commitment if there's guidance. Good luck to all. --Brandon