Mailing List Archive

Hildon Foundation Board of Directors election results
Hi,

Following Joerg's announcement on TMO, the Hildon Foundation's new
Board of Directors has been elected (including myself):

--------8<--------
Me and all Council likes to give new BoD a heartly welcome and thanks
all community members who bothered to vote. I think I already
expressed to each of new BoD in direct conversation what outstanding
great team you are and how happy I am to see you all in BoD. There's
no doubt HiFo will get a great new start with such brilliant crew.

http://maemo.org/vote/results.php?election_id=32

Formal welcome and introduction of the new BoD members: Saturday 29th
June 16:00UTC, #maemo-meeting on IRC:freenode.net
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p=1355473&postcount=52

Cheers,

Andrew

--
Andrew Flegg -- mailto:andrew@bleb.org | http://www.bleb.org/
Re: Hildon Foundation Board of Directors election results [ In reply to ]
It's great to see the winners' list as I expected it to be!!

Congratulations!

Aniello