Subject: Application catalog feature request
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 11:26:55 +0200
From: Kothari Devesh (Nokia-TP/Tampere) <Devesh.Kothari@nokia.com>

What I would like is that maemo has a nice place where people can find
applications, and now the new capability of the application installer,
makes it possible for single click install.

I would request following features from your excellent project :)
- categorization based on device compatibility
- ITOS2006, IT OS 2007
- application catalog page is auto built from many sources
- current hand edited info (mostly would be used by single stand alone
deb packages)
- maemo extra repo (based on IT OS edition version)
- other configurable 3rd party repos
- All sources to clearly indicate origin and disclaimers
- application catalog is searchable
- application catalog is able to see relevant changelog section
(possibly by clicking a link)

Best Regards
Devesh