Mailing List Archive

Call for participation at OLS2001 HA meeting
Good morning all,

I am busy organizing a HA working group meeting at the Ottawa Linux Symposium
2001 from July 25th - 28th.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me.

We want to answer the following questions:

- Where are we today?
- Where did we see the biggest progress?
- Just what is still lacking?
- Where do we expect the biggest challenges?

- Potentially, I would like to do a Q&A session / panel with the leading
experts (ie, YOU!)

If you are a developer of HA software on Linux, or a highly interested user, I
would welcome your participation!

Please contact me soon.

Sincerely,
Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb@suse.de>

--
Perfection is our goal, excellence will be tolerated. -- J. Yahl