Intelligenti pauca - Few words suffice for he who understands.

PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK:
Available at ftp://lava.obsidian.co.za/pub/keys/guyspubkey
Re: Using IP Tunneling to a 2000 server [ In reply to ]
rolyaT yuG wrote:

first off - how about you put <cr> at the end of each line.
That way your paragraphs don't go off the edge of the screen

> I don't know 2000 at all, what would I have to do on that side to get it to dencapsulate an LVS encapsulated packet?

you'd have to add tunnelling to the W2K tcpip stack
Joe

mailto:mack.joseph@epa.gov ph# 919-541-0007, RTP, NC, USA
Re: Using IP Tunneling to a 2000 server [ In reply to ]
Use VS/DR instead of VS/TUN.

Look through the mail in this thread:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-virtual-server&m=97857021204580&w=2

--