I using Compaq Proliant 6400 with nic3131.

thank you

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
Re: lvs on diskette [ In reply to ]
chua yun feng wrote:
> hi can anyone direct me to anywhere where i can learn
> to put the lvs/NAT on a floppy linux boot disk?

the same way you create a lvs/NAT on a hd-system. Check the howto and
get a floppy distribution

Wiktor Wodecki
Unix-Administration
Wapme Systems AG
RE: lvs on diskette [ In reply to ]
I'd go over to http://www.linuxrouter.org/ Follow the instructions for
building an LRP floppy, but build the kernel with the LVS patches. The user
space stuff MAY fit on the floppy, I've never tried it. Also remember that
linux can read a floppy at greater than 1.44mb if you need to squeeze in
those last few bytes.

jim