yours here or in another separate page. :)

Thanks,

Wensong
Re: Deployment page [ In reply to ]
Hi Wensong,

Thanks for putting our logo up on the LVS page! We really appreciate it.
BTW, our company is Voxel.net not Voxtel.net

Also, if you could just say that it's in NY rather than at Abovenet NY it would
be better, we are running dark fiber out of Abovenet so we will have our own
independent facility.

Let us know if you need anything else! I hope the server is doing well.

Later,
Raj.
Re: Deployment page [ In reply to ]
Wensong and all,

Sorry for posting the previous message to lvs-users. I didn't intend to.
Apologies to all for the unwanted message.

Warm Regards,
Raj Dutt
Voxel dot Net, Inc
Re: Deployment page [ In reply to ]
--- Wensong Zhang <wensong@gnuchina.org> wrote:

> Many people have pushed me to make LVS deployment page for a long
> time. It is available finally. :) Please have a look at
> http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/deployment.html

This is SO great!
Hopefully, the list will expand soon ;-)

--
Florin

http://photos.yahoo.com/
Re: Deployment page [ In reply to ]
Hi Raj,

I am awfully sorry for this mistake. Will fix it right now.

Thanks,

Wensong

Re: Deployment page [ In reply to ]
Re: Deployment page [ In reply to ]
Hi,

Thanks a lot for providing this information. Will add it soon.

Wensong