Mailing List Archive

Re: Fun
> "ROTFL"? New word for me? It seems my english is really bad :(

No, your english is ok, actually better then mine, but you might check out:
http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/jargon/
http://www.rotfl.com

> > <superOT>
> I see some numbers, num[i+2] = num[i] + num[i+1]
> But I have to decode this magic [To ALL: Please HEEELP! ...---...]

Oh, you already got it, does fibonacci ring some bells ... ?

> > </superOT>

regards,
Roberto Nibali, ratz (who is going back to serious things now ... maybe)

--
mailto: `echo NrOatSz@tPacA.cMh | sed 's/[NOSPAM]//g'`
Re: Fun [ In reply to ]
Hello Ratz,

On Wed, 3 Jan 2001, ratz wrote:

> > "ROTFL"? New word for me? It seems my english is really bad :(
>
> No, your english is ok, actually better then mine, but you might check out:
> http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/jargon/
> http://www.rotfl.com

Thanks! This is very interesting.

> > > <superOT>
> > I see some numbers, num[i+2] = num[i] + num[i+1]
> > But I have to decode this magic [To ALL: Please HEEELP! ...---...]
>
> Oh, you already got it, does fibonacci ring some bells ... ?

This bash magic is still very interesting for me. I'll look
more deeply in it.

> > > </superOT>
>
> regards,
> Roberto Nibali, ratz (who is going back to serious things now ... maybe)

Regards

--
Julian Anastasov <ja@ssi.bg>