Mailing List Archive

[lvs-users] [Admin] Moderation/list owner absence
Hi folks

Just to let you know that I'm going to be "away from my desk" from Sat 23rd Feb to Mon 11th Mar. It is unlikely that I'll be doing any list management or moderation during this period, so I'm going to relax the all-new-subscribers-are-moderated rule for that time. I hope it doesn't result in any junk getting through.

Also, for 4 hours in the small hours GMT of March 2nd the listserver will be down as the company who host it are doing some maintenance.

Regards

Graeme