director after being demasqueraded at the director.
If i'm wrong, then is there a way to do this.
Ideally we would like to use an application server on
any platform , not necessarily Linux.
If there's any resource on this could you please let
me know.
Thanks,
Arun.

Re: Some clarifications required. [ In reply to ]
Considering a client (CL), a director (D) with NAT enable, and a
real-server (RS).

Here the IP adresses :
CL -> IPa
D -> IPb (VIP)
RS -> IPc

Here is the description of one request from client to a service of the
real-server :

1. CL send a request : from IPa to IPb
2. Director receive the request, and decide to forward it to the
real-server : from IPb to IPc
3. RS receive the request, and respond to it : from IPc to IPb
4. Director receive the response and forward it to the client : from
IPb to IPa

The Client think that the director is the real-server
The Real-server don't know anything about the client, he think that the
client is the director.

Matthieu MARC