Curtis Hays
Principal Network Architect
epicRealm
Re: Wish List? [ In reply to ]
lvs wrote:

> I would like to see support for terminating connections on the director,
> then applying rules like <all cgi's go to real server1>

look on the mailing list archives for handling things like this (search on
"cgi")

<set a cookie on
> www.site1.com and do sticky persistence based on cookie> (this would
> solve the problem of many people behind a proxy server getting stuck to
> one real server.

can't be done right now. Look for the stuff about cookies in

http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/Joseph.Mack/HOWTO/LVS-HOWTO_1.0-1.html#ss1.3

Joe

mailto:mack.joseph@epa.gov ph# 919-541-0007, RTP, NC, USA