real = 192.168.1.213:80 masq 1
real = 192.168.1.214:80 masq 1
real = 192.168.1.215:80 masq 1
request = ".testpage"
receive = "test page"

Without ldirectord, the rest of the lvs is fine.

Thanks,
Hung
Re: help with ldirectord [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Mar 20, 2001 at 03:41:12PM -0800, Hung Huynh wrote:
> Hi, any help would be appreciated.
>
> After running
> ldirectord www.cf start
>
> I can see in /var/log/ldirectord.log that all the real servers are being removed immediately after the IP changes to the virtual ip.
>
> I have ran the following in the DocRoot of all the real servers: echo "test page" > .testpage
>
> My www.cf file looks like this:
>
> virtual = vip
> protocol = tcp
> scheduler = lc
> real = 192.168.1.213:80 masq 1
> real = 192.168.1.214:80 masq 1
> real = 192.168.1.215:80 masq 1
> request = ".testpage"
> receive = "test page"
>
> Without ldirectord, the rest of the lvs is fine.

I suspect that ldirectordy isn't seeing the expected string
from the web servers.

What does running the folling on the linux director give you?

lynx -dump http://192.168.1.213:80/.testpage
lynx -dump http://192.168.1.214:80/.testpage
lynx -dump http://192.168.1.215:80/.testpage

--
Horms
horms@vergenet.net
Re: help with ldirectord [ In reply to ]
all 3 real servers return the expected string with lynx -dump