Mailing List Archive

simile - exhibit usage?
Hi:

I been experimenting with flare/exhibit for a while but Its difficult for me to how it will fit into flare cos exhibit doesn't support session handling. One could just drill down facet enough to a 10 items then show that 10 items in exhibit but thats not really a good solution.

Exhibit is really nice but the lack of session support makes it difficult to use in a live enviornment. I am interested to know how others are trying it out .. is there any work around for session support? Any idea would be interesting to explore..

Regards

---------------------------------

Stava rätt! Stava lätt! Yahoo! Mails stavkontroll tar hand om tryckfelen och mycket mer! Få den på http://se.mail.yahoo.com
Re: simile - exhibit usage? [ In reply to ]
SIMILE Exhibit support currently has purely been a proof-of-concept.
I can see it being useful later for someone to "tear off" a small
subset (think saved-search) of documents and being able to facet on
them completely client-side. To be honest, I haven't really thought
through a bigger picture with it to decide where to go with it.

I'd love to hear others ideas on if and how this integration should
proceed.

Erik