Regards

---------------------------------

Stava rätt! Stava lätt! Yahoo! Mails stavkontroll tar hand om tryckfelen och mycket mer! Få den på http://se.mail.yahoo.com
Re: is trunk broken? [ In reply to ]
I had a typo in schema.xml (a leading space before the classname "
org.apache.lucene....") which is corrected now.

Erik

SV: Re: is trunk broken? [ In reply to ]
Yap, it works now!

Cool I have seen you made some flare update :-) Looks cool .. Couple off minor detail - gem/require gem error

sth:~/workspace/solr/client/ruby/flare eggberg$ script/server
./script/../config/boot.rb:29:Warning: require_gem is obsolete. Use gem instead.

in the search box when you start typing say the letter - p .. if you wait a bit suggestion drop down .. but at the end of the drop down you have a (0) with no words beside it (It was not there before)? Is it me or is it same for you as well? (I use the same data to index i.e. delicious library)

Other then that its cool.

Cheers
Erik Hatcher <erik@ehatchersolutions.com> skrev: I had a typo in schema.xml (a leading space before the classname "

Re: SV: Re: is trunk broken? [ In reply to ]
On Feb 25, 2007, at 7:35 PM, Antonio Eggberg wrote:
> Cool I have seen you made some flare update :-) Looks cool ..
> Couple off minor detail - gem/require gem error
>
> sth:~/workspace/solr/client/ruby/flare eggberg$ script/server
> ./script/../config/boot.rb:29:Warning: require_gem is obsolete.
> Use gem instead.

I see this also. It's not Flare's fault, it's Rails and rubygems
mismatch. I thought this should be resolved by now, though maybe I'm
not entirely up to date with all the latest?

> => Booting WEBrick...

gem install mongrel - you'll be happier than with WEBrick :)

> in the search box when you start typing say the letter - p .. if
> you wait a bit suggestion drop down .. but at the end of the drop
> down you have a (0) with no words beside it (It was not there
> before)? Is it me or is it same for you as well? (I use the same
> data to index i.e. delicious library)

I've always seen the empty term. I'm not sure what it comes from and
have just left it as an open issue for now. If you track it down,
let me know the issue. I'll look into it eventually.

Erik

p.s. Try this:

SOLR_ENV=delicious script/server

Hit refresh to see the difference with the Delicious Library view.
Re: SV: Re: is trunk broken? [ In reply to ]
On Feb 25, 2007, at 7:35 PM, Antonio Eggberg wrote:
> in the search box when you start typing say the letter - p .. if
> you wait a bit suggestion drop down .. but at the end of the drop
> down you have a (0) with no words beside it (It was not there
> before)? Is it me or is it same for you as well? (I use the same
> data to index i.e. delicious library)

Nevermind my previous reply. I looked into it since it was annoying
me also and fixed it. It was caused by the facet.missing value being
shown, which really shouldn't have been requested for a suggest drop
down anyway.

Erik