board. I may have to learn this ruby thing after all.

thanks!
ryan
Re: flare OAI-PMH harvester? [ In reply to ]
On Feb 16, 2007, at 11:13 PM, Ryan McKinley wrote:

> Hello-
>
> Is anyone in the flare/ruby community working on / interested in
> OAI-PMH harvester for solr? I have one (almost) working in java, but
> flare is looking really good and all the library guys seem to be on
> board. I may have to learn this ruby thing after all.

Definitely interested in how you would see oai-pmh and lucene
interacting. Will Groppe and I have worked on the oai gem [1] which
provides both a client and server oai-pmh components.

Personally I'm also really interested in seeing how lucene/solr/flare
could work with an atom publishing protocol interface.

//Ed

[1] http://rubyforge.org/projects/oai/
[2] http://bitworking.org/projects/atom/
Re: flare OAI-PMH harvester? [ In reply to ]
On Feb 17, 2007, at 11:00 PM, Edward Summers wrote:
> Personally I'm also really interested in seeing how lucene/solr/
> flare could work with an atom publishing protocol interface.

Me too!

Erik