Mailing List Archive

Second draft of Lucene "Getting Started Guide" and template web app
Based on the feedback I've gathered I've completed my first round of
changes. At this point, I'm sending this to both lists. I'd like
feedback from both the user and development community (please excuse me,
those of you who get two copies of this). After I gather these and
complete this round of edits with your blessing I'd like to commit these
changes. (Then we'll let the patches fly ;-) ).

Once again, here are the URLs and original request. The html and archive
has been updated; however, you may need to refresh your browser.

Thanks Again,

-Andy