Mailing List Archive

Improper Indexing !!!
Hi all,

I'm using lucene application forindexing XML,HTML and Text files.
When I indexed one XML file of about 2MB size it indexed. But
when I given some words for searching it is not giving me proper
results. It says "0 total matching documents", for some words.
But for most of the others it is giving me the results.

So my question is is the file size (2MB) is cauing any problem in
indexing, if yes please tell me what could be the MAximum size of
a file to index, or is there anyway to solve this problem ?

Please helpme....it is very very Urgent !!!

Thankx in advance
Srini